What to Expect on the day
It’s difficult to explain exactly what my role would entail on your wedding day as every wedding is so different. In the most basic of terms, while the venue are making sure that your food is hot and your champagne is cold, I will take care of you and your guests. I’m your personal assistant! This might involve asking your photographer to hold back because you want 5 minutes to yourself or asking your guests to join you on the dance floor for your first dance because you’re feeling nervous. The list would be endless! I have given a very brief description below of what you could expect from me on your wedding day. I hope that helps!
- A very warm welcome for each of your guests on arrival to the venue.
- The smooth running of the day with co-ordination of all timings.
- A seamless flow from the wedding ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast all the way to your evening celebrations.
- I will make all official announcements including; welcoming the newlyweds, introducing the speeches, the cake cutting and the first dance.
- Working closely with the venue team to ensure that all guests are looked after and kept well informed.
- Making sure that you have the wedding that you dreamed of!